The North Shore Library building has reopened and we are excited to welcome you back in the door! In order to maintain physical distancing, we are operating at reduced capacity and visits are limited to 60 minutes. Our hours will be reduced so that we can offer the best possible service each day. All staff and patrons are required to wear face masks to keep everyone healthy and the library open. Curbside Pickup and virtual services will continue to be available. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Monday – Thursday 10:00 – 6:00
Seniors and High Risk Patrons Only:
Curbside Pickup is available during all open hours.
*The last request will be taken 15 minutes before close.
Services offered will include:
Curbside Pickup Service
• In person pick up of holds
• Browse the collection and check items out
• Check out magazines and newspapers
• Limited number of public computers – 1 hour per day per person
• Copier, Printer, Scanner
• 24-7 Book drop access all items are quarantined for 24 hours and then backdated when checked in
• Virtual Programs and Classes
• Reference services in person and by phone
• Study Room use
• Community Room use
• We cannot accept book donations
• Newspaper/Magazine reading area
• Puzzle area
• Children’s room toys
• Chairs for lounging, studying and meeting
• Drinking fountain
We hope to see you soon!
Interim Library Director
Find Out More