As you probably know, the circumstances related to the Coronavirus are rapidly evolving and subject to change not only daily, but hourly. We wanted to take this opportunity to provide an update on the preparations that the Village is making in the event of widespread impacts to our operations from the Coronavirus.
Each of our communities is different so there is no single plan of action, but the safety of our Village employees and residents are of the upmost importance. For the most current information on the COVID-19, please visit the CDC’s website on COVID-19 or WI DHS’s website on COVID-19 website. The Village of Fox Point strongly encourages everyone to follow their guidance.
Please remember, responding to COVID-19 requires all of us working together.
More Ways to Help
Go online and request an absentee ballot by mail for the April 7 election. We are strongly encouraging that residents vote by mail for this election. https://myvote.wi.gov/en-us/VoteAbsentee
Pay your March 31 property tax installment through the mail or place in the outside drop box at Village Hall. Please include a prepaid envelope if you would like the Village to send you your receipt.
Please reschedule a building inspection if anyone in your household is feeling under the weather.
If you are concerned about your risk of getting COVID-19 or have recently traveled to an affected area, please contact the North Shore Health Department at 414-371-2980.
- Declaration of Fox Point Health Emergency.pdf
- Gov. Evers Emergency Order 03172020.pdf
- Mass Gathering FAQ 3.17.20.pdf
- NSHD Briefing_Public_3_17.pdf
- Health Alert - Playgrounds.pdf
- North Shore Health Department Order Restricting Food and Beverage Sales.pdf
- NorthShore HD COVID Press Release.pdf
- Gov. Evers Declares Public Health Emergency Due to COVID-19.pdf
- Employee Update travel events interns 3-12-2020.pdf
- Voting Options Notice for Posting - COVID-19.pdf