June 19, 2021 through October 16, 2021
8 a.m. to Noon
7330 N Santa Monica Blvd.
(parking lot of North Shore Congregational Church)
This year’s market will open June 19. The COVID-19 virus has changed the way farmers markets will operate this year to keep everyone safe.
The market will change this year from a community gathering place to a ‘’shop and go” market that brings fresh food to our customers and supports nearby growers and food producers.
There will not be music, picnic tables or events. Food and beverages will be sold “to go” only.
Well-behaved leashed dogs permitted.
The following changes will be in effect:
• Vendors will be spaced 6 feet apart
• All vendors and visitors must wear masks
• Customers must practice safe distancing, especially when waiting in line
• Customers are strongly encouraged to wear masks
• Hand sanitizer will be available
• Customers may not touch produce or products. Please visit our website for a list of vendors accepting advance orders.
• No food sampling
• Food may not be eaten at the market. Food will be packaged “to go” only.
Supporting small family farms and food vendors is more important than ever. Please visit the market website for more information: https://fpfarmersmarket.com/
The Market introduced a "Go Green Initiative" to replace single-use plastic bags, cups and Styrofoam. Vendors use bags, plates and cups that are biodegradable or compostable. Reusable mesh and canvas bags are available at the Information Table.