Board of Review
Roles and Responsibilities
The Board of Review conducts meetings in which the property valuations of the Village that are determined by an assessor, are collected and examined for errors that may relate to description or computation. Board of Review meets annually during the 45 day period beginning the fourth Monday in April. The activities of the Board are governed by Wis. Stats 70.47 (1).
The meeting times of the Board of Review shall be as follows:
- The Board of Review of the Village of Fox Point shall meet annually at any time during the forty-five day period beginning on the fourth Monday of April.
- The Board of Review shall be in session at least one time for a minimum of two hours, or as otherwise required by state statute, as amended from time to time.
- The Board of Review of the Village of Fox Point may adjourn from time to time until business is complete. If the meeting is adjourned for more than one day, a written notice shall be posted on the outer door of the place of the meeting stating the new adjourned date.
Open Book Schedule
Open Book - July 10, 2019 from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
Board of Review Forms
- 2019 Guide for Property Owners
- Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
- Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment (Businesses)
- Douglas H. Frazer, Village President - Term Expires 2020
- Eric Fonstad, Village Trustee - Term Expires 2019
- Aaron Aizenberg - Term Expires 2019
- Michael Carter - Term Expires 2019
- Christopher Mehring, Alternate #1 - Term Expires 2021
- Aaron Prater, Alternate #2 - Term Expires 2021
- Scott Botcher, Village Manager
- Kelly A. Meyer, Village Clerk / Treasurer
- FP-BS School District Rep
The Board of Review shall consist of the Village President, the Village Clerk/Treasurer, the Village Manager, one Village Trustee, and two other adult residents of the Village to be appointed by the President and confirmed by the Village Board at an April meeting of the Village Board held after the annual municipal election. In addition, a member shall be the Treasurer of Joint School District No. 2 of the Village of Fox Point in Milwaukee County and the Village of Bayside in Milwaukee and Ozaukee Counties, provided the Treasurer is a resident of Fox Point. If the Treasurer is not a resident of Fox Point, then such member of Joint School District No. 2 who is a resident of the Village of Fox Point and is appointed by the President and confirmed by the Village Board shall be a member of the Board of Review.
The term of all members shall expire at the April meeting of the Village Board held after the annual municipal election.