CHANGES BEGINNING JANUARY 1, 2022
- Deadline for all applications is by noon on the Friday 10 days preceding a meeting to give the Building Inspector and Board members enough time to properly review applications.
- A digital copy of all plans will be required as part of a complete application.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Building Board assesses whether new developments or adjustments made to existing structures within the Village comply with general aesthetic standards and applicable ordinances.
- Building Board is held the second Wednesday of each month as needed.
Building Board Application
Click here to download the building board application. Be sure to refer to the application instructions to ensure you include all required items in your submission. The building board filing fee is $75.00. A representative is required to be in attendance at the building board meeting which discusses their application (virtually or in person).
Building Board Meetings During COVID-19
Building board meetings are currently being held virtually due to the current pandemic. Meetings are held via Zoom. Check the Agendas & Minutes page (see below) for building board packets. These packets are essential for online meetings as they contain the Zoom meeting link, ID, and password information for virtual attendees.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available two days prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval. View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes - You can also sign up for email notifications by visiting the Receive Notifications page.
- Justin Racinowski, Chair - Term Expires 2023
- Jeff Weber - Term Expires 2023
- William Feldman - Term Expires 2024
- Kristin Dufek - Term Expires 2022
- Sharon Kevil - Term Expires 2024
The Building Board reviews proposed plans to the exterior of structures, focusing mainly on aesthetics. The Building Board shall consist of three residents of the Village, one of whom shall be an architect, including within the term landscape architects, selected from a panel of not fewer than five established from time to time by resolution of the Village Board.