Due to irreparable mechanical problems with facility plumbing, the Fox Point Municipal Pool was closed in 2023. Very recently it became apparent that due to the age of the facility, Staff and contracted services were no longer able to find replacement parts that are crucial to managing the mechanics of the facility.
The Village Board in July 2023 created the Municipal Pool Citizens Committee which is tasked with creating a 501c3 nonprofit organization that would privately fund-raise for a new facility.
Friends of the Fox Point Pool
The Municipal Pool Citizens Committee is currently drafting bylaws for the 'Friends of the Fox Point Pool' and is accepting applications for the nonprofit Board of Directors which will be tasked with privately raising funds for a new facility.
- President Appointment Memo - Citizen Pool Committee
- Pool Closure Timeline - 2023 Memo.pdf
- 2023 Updated Ayres Pool Estimates.pdf
- 2022 Pool Review and Attachments.pdf
- Pool Committee Final Report.pdf
- Pool Committee Recommendation Memo (PDF)
- 2019 Aquatic Facility Study (PDF)
- Fox Point 2019 Municipal Pool Survey Report.pdf
- Fox Point Village Hall & DPW Facility Study (PDF)
- 2017 UWM Final Presentation
- 2007 Barrientos Pool Study.pdf
- 2017 DPW Municipal Pool Presentation (PDF)
- UWM Conceptual Designs (PDF)