View 2023 Village Property Assessments
View Completer 2023 property assessments sorted by tax key number or account number.
View Your Complete Property Assessment Information
Visit the Associated Appraisal Consultants website to see assessment information for your property.
- Under Select One to Continue, click "Village of Fox Point."
- Search for your property. Type in either your parcel number OR the number of your street address.
- Click "Search" or press Enter.
- Click on the parcel number corresponding to your property address.
Here you will find the property's legal description, assessed value, building data, sale data, and more.
View a Summary of Your Property Assessment
Visit our Land Records Web Portal to see a summary of the assessment information associated with your property.
- Accept the browser requirements ("I Accept" button) and type in ONE of the following: Parcel # OR House #
- Click "Search For Properties" and find your property address.
- Click "Assessments" on the top menu.
- Click "Print Assessment Details."
Here you will find your assessment summary. For the complete details of your property assessment, refer to View Your Complete Property Assessment Information.
Object a Property Assessment
To object a property assessment, you must fill out an objection form and submit it to the Village Board of Review.
- To object an assessment for your real estate property, fill out the Objection to Real Property Assessment form.
- To object an assessment for your business property, fill out the Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment.
See the Wisconsin Department of Revenue's Filing Objections web page for more information on objecting a property assessment.
- See frequently asked questions regarding property assessments: Assessment FAQ'S
- See general information about property assessment and taxation questions: 2020 Guide for Property Owners
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue Board of Review
- To see prior year assessment information: Milwaukee County Web Portal.
- For information about assessment appeals: 2020 Property Assessment Appeal Guide for Wisconsin Real Property Owners