Tax Payment Information
Paying Your Property Tax Bill
Residents have a few options for paying their property tax bill:
- Pay at Village Hall (7200 N Santa Monica Blvd) with cash or check. Hours: 8 am-4 pm Monday-Thursday; 8 am-12 pm Friday.
- Drop your payment in the drop box outside the front door of Village Hall.
- Mail your payment to Village Hall.
- Pay at Associated Bank, 6745 N Port Washington Rd, Milwaukee, WI 53217.
- Make online tax payments here.
PSN Tax Account Fees
- Credit Card Fee: 3.0%
- E-Checking Fee: $1.10
- E-Savings Fee: $1.10
- Payments below $100 add an additional $0.50
If you would like a payment receipt, provide a self-addressed stamped envelope along with your payment.
Payments are due by the end of the business day of each listed deadline. Payments are considered received when they are received by the Treasurer's office. Payments placed in the Village Hall drop box after hours will be received the following business day.
View Property Tax Information Online
Visit our LandNav Land Records Web Portal web page to see tax information associated with your property.
To search for your property:
- Accept the browser requirements ("I Accept" button) and type in ONE of the following: Parcel # OR House #
- Click "Search For Properties" and find your property address.
- Click "Taxes" on the top menu.
- Click "Property Summary Report." Here you will find all up-to-date tax information on your property including your current balance, total amount due, and total amount paid.
Tax Address Change Form
If your tax address has changed, please fill out the Request to Change Address Form (PDF)
Delinquent Property Taxes
Delinquent taxes are to be paid to the Milwaukee County Treasurer, Milwaukee County Courthouse Room 102, 901 N 9th Street, Milwaukee, WI 53233. The phone number for the Milwaukee County Treasurer is 414-278-4033. Contact the Treasurer's Office.