Permits, Applications, & Licenses
Listed below are required Village permits, applications, and licenses. Return your completed application along with any required payment to Village Hall:
- Drop it in the Village Hall drop box by the front door entrance
- Mail it to Village of Fox Point, 7200 N Santa Monica Blvd, Fox Point WI 53217, Attn: Building Inspector
Issued Permits & Licenses
Check to see if your permit or license has been issued using our Fox Point Property Files website..
- Click in the Search Address box and enter ONLY your address number. Example: if your address is 8000 N Lake Dr, simply enter "8000"
- Press Enter.
- Find your address and click "View Individual Records."
- Note: some addresses have several pages of document listings. In the bottom left-hand corner of the records box you will see "1,2,3..."
- Click the last number listed on the bottom-left to see the most recent permits issued for your address.
If you require additional assistance, call Village Hall at (414) 351-8900.
- Bluff Tree Cutting Application (PDF)
- Building Board (PDF)
- Building Permit (PDF)
- Building Permit and Engineering Checklist (PDF)
- Cautionary Statement for Building Permits (PDF)
- Culvert Permit Application (PDF)
- Electrical Permit (PDF)
- Excavation and ROW Application (PDF)
- F Institutional District Directions and Application (PDF)