Roles and Responsibilities The Pool Committee holds monthly meetings to discuss any concerns or questions residents may have regarding the municipal pool as well as discuss the current and future needs of the municipal pool, associated with maintenance and programs.
- Please check the agenda for the exact date, time, and location of the meeting.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agendas and Minutes
- Marty Tirado, Village Trustee, Chair
- Christine Symchych, Village Trustee, Vice Chair
- Catie Anderson
- Therese Gripentrog
- Jill Macek
- Carrie O'Connor
- Vicki O'Neill
- Dirk Stallman
- Adam Sturycz
Membership/TermsAll matters, unless otherwise ordered by a vote of the majority of the Village Board, may be assigned by the Village President to one of the above committees, and each committee shall thereafter report on all such matters so assigned to it to the Board at a regular or special meeting of the Board. Any matter may be taken up prior to the report of a committee upon the affirmative vote so to do of a majority of the Board of Trustees.
- Feb05 2019 Fox Point PIM.pdf
- Pool Committee Recommendation Memo.pdf
- Ayres Proposal.pdf
- Burbach Proposal.pdf
- GRAEF Proposal.PDF
- MSA Proposal.pdf
- Fox Point municipal pool presentation_Final_08222017.pdf
- Conceptual Designs.pdf
- 5.15 Final Student Presentation
- Public Input Meeting Flyer
- Ayres - Final Report 1.pdf
- Pool Debt Schedule Memo.pdf
- 2014 to 2018 Pool Revenue and Expenditure.pdf