Village staff has received quite a few inquiries regarding a flyer/mailer recently sent to residents in Fox Point. Please read full article for more information. Read on...
The Village of Fox Point Department of Public Works has an opening for a Journeyman-level mechanic position! The attached link will direct you to the employment section of the Village's website. Read on...
Every year, the Village is required to prepare and submit a report to the DNR by March 30 detailing its activities for the previous year. For questions, contact Scott Brandmeier, Director of Public Works, 414-351-8900 or email@example.com Read on...
Official Posting Board as described in Village Ordinance Chapter 116-2, 116-2(c) and permissible as adopted by 2015 WI Act 79. For all meeting Agenda postings, please click on the 'Agendas & Minutes' tab on the front page of the website.
- Notice of Possible Quorum - Village Trustee Candidate Forum Event on March 22, 2018
- Board of Appeals Agenda - March 27, 2018
- Tree Commission Agenda - March 29, 2018
- Board of Police Commissioners Agenda - April 17, 2018
- Notice of Board of Appeals Meeting - March 27, 2018
- Type A Notice - State Referendum.pdf
- Type A Notice - Spring 2018 Election Judicial and County Supervisor.pdf
- Notice of Spring Election (Type A) - Tuesday, April 3, 2018
- Type B Notice - Spring 2018
- Spring 2018 Election - Sample Ballots for All Wards
- Type C Notice - Spring 2018 State Referendum
- Type D Notice - 2018 Spring Election Poll Locations
- Type E Notice - Spring 2018 Election Absentee Voting Information
- Notice of Official Public Test - Spring 2018 Election
- Village of Fox Point Roster of Officials
- Resolution 2018-06 Approving of and Authorizing Submittal of a Grant Application to the Bay-Lake Regional Planning Commission
- Ordinance 2018-01 To Repeal and Re-Create Section 417-5 of the Code Concerning Registration of Transient Merchants
Hours of Operation
Monday - Thursday
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Village Hall - 414.351.8900
- Police - 414.351.8911
- Dispatch - 414.351.9900
- EMERGENCY - 911
- 8:00 am - 4:00 pm